Georgia Downtowns works with Main Street programs and Downtown Development Authorities to revitalize downtowns.
We are really, really good at downtown strategic planning and specialize in community input.
We believe we are the best in the state when it comes to motivating and inspiring your Main Street Program board members and you.
We have years of experience in downtown revitalization, strategic planning, and community engagement.
We believe in the Main Street model for historic preservation and economic prosperity.
We understand how downtown development authorities function and their power to revitalize downtowns.
We provide you with real actionable plans that focus on downtown economic development.
We have a powerful approach to the work, because we
- speak and know Main Street;
- provide strategies and solutions that are focused on downtown revitalization;
- champion National Main Street America's Four Point Approach;
- craft transformation strategies that are holistic, long-lasting, high-impact and designed to increase downtown economic prosperity;
- use the new Georgia Main Street model for planning; and
- understand how to break through the Four Point "silo" structure.
At Georgia Downtowns, we tailor our services to address your unique challenges.
- We know National Main Street's transformation strategies model.
- We know market data.
- We know community input.
- We know partnership and collaboration.
Georgia Downtowns can work with you to create a great plan, one that is active and realistic (and WON'T sit on the shelf), gather community input that will guide your work plan, and do the work in a way that will inform your leadership and constituency.
And, from the get-go, Georgia Downtowns is always available to our partner clients, even after their plans are delivered!
We'd love to visit with you!
Joel's led Dahlonega to win the Great American Main Street Model in 2016. Each year, the
Joel Talks About a Great American Main Street
Our Georgia City Clients